Parks and Recreation
- Full replacement of boat ramps including appropriate anchoring designed for resiliency and life cycle sustainability
- Replacement of fixed docks with floating docks to better withstand rising tides and storms
- New fish cleaning stations
- Design improvements to address larger recreational boats and their impact on ramps (power loading, size, approach, etc.)
- Implementation of ADA design elements
The project is funded by the Martin County Board of County Commissioners.
Sailfish 18 Course is now open!
With a Driving Range powered by Toptracer Range, Florida's first Reversible 9-Hole Course and a Championship 18-Hole Course, how could you not want to swing by?