notice to mountain bike riders
Use at your own risk. This is an unsupervised facility of the Public Works Department managed by the Ecosystem and Restoration Management division. Mountain biking is inherently dangerous and the risk of injury or death is significant.
- No motorized vehicles; no E Bikes
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians at all crossings and multi-use trails
- Helmets are required and other safety equipment is encouraged
- Plan ahead, have the right equipment and ride within your ability
- Trails may include obstacles such as low branches, roots, sudden changes in grade, logs, bridges and structures
- Trail conditions may unexpectedly change due to weather or other factors
- Obey directional signage
- Ride on open bike trails only and do not make new trails or alternate routes
- Do not modify trail features or obstacles
- Do your part to encourage safe trail use
- Ride responsibly and encourage others to do the same
- This is a trash free park - remember to "leave only footprints"
Mountain Bike Riders UNDER 18
Riders under the age of 18 must submit an Accident Waiver & Release of Liability (AWRL) form digitally via the button below, or complete a paper AWRL at the Public Works Department, located at 2401 SE Monterey Road in Stuart.