Phipps Park Campground sits along the Okeechobee Waterway and is a 55-acre conservation and campground area. The campground provides great opportunity for fresh and/or saltwater fishing, and is open year round. Campers also appreciate the waterfront view that many of our campsite locations provide.
- 99 RV sites are equipped with electric 20/30/50-amp service, water, sewer, picnic table and fire ring.
- 19 Adventure Tent sites equipped with a 10x10 canvas tent, grill, picnic table and fire pit.
- Fishing pier
- Boat ramp
- Boat dock
- Restrooms and hot water showers
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic pavilions
- Wi-Fi NOW AVAILABLE!
- Firewood available for sale (can be purchased online as part of reservation process or requested at the campground office)
- Waterfront boardwalks and pathways
- Florida wildlife
The park opens at 6 a.m. and closes at 7:30 p.m. Campers are provided a gate code to enter and exit after hours.