A summer experience like no other!
Looking for an activity to keep your little one(s) busy over the summer? Martin County Parks and Recreation offers a Jensen Beach Summer Camp program that includes a variety of fun activities led by our enthusiastic recreation leaders that will keep them not only entertained but will foster their skills, imagination and creativity.
The camp is offered Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Vince Bocchino Community Center at 2369 NE Dixie Highway.
- Summer camp will run weekly from June 1 through July 31, 2020.
- Ages 5-12. Campers must have completed kindergarten.
- $85 per week, $70 for each additional child.
- There is a one-time $5 registration fee per child.
- Includes lunch, field trips, and a t-shirt.
Registration opens March 1, 2020:
For more information about our summer camp program, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Martin County Parks and Recreation at (772) 334-1954. If you have further questions or need more information, select the "Contact Us" button to submit an inquiry.