This service is the central resource for requesting public records from all departments under the purview of the Martin County Board of County Commissioners. In compliance with Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, Martin County provides multiple ways to file a public records request.
- By Phone: Contact the Public Records Liaison directly by phone at (772) 419-6959.
- By Email: Send request to email@example.com
- By Mail:
Mail request to Martin County
Attention: Public Records Liaison
2401 SE Monterey Road
Stuart, Florida 34996
- Online: You may submit a public records request online by selecting the "Submit a Request for Help or Information" button below to submit your request. Include all the information outlined below so that your response can be handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please provide the following details within the request:
- A means of contact, such as email, address or phone number.
- Clear, concise description of the record(s) that you are seeking.
- Beginning and ending dates, when appropriate.
Please note that should the request incur extensive use of information technology resources or clerical assistance by any department, charges may be imposed in accordance with section 119.07(4)(d), Florida Statutes. If so, you will be provided an estimate of cost, which will require your approval before producing the records. Once you approve, you will be contacted as soon as the requested records become available, and payment in full will be required prior to the release of the records. If the estimated total exceeds $200, a deposit for the estimate will be due prior to fulfillment of your request.
To obtain public records without providing contact information, please call (772) 419-6959.