The Jensen Beach Mooring Field is a 56-vessel mooring facility at a 8ft depth located just offshore of the Jensen Beach Causeway, at 2402 NE Causeway Boulevard, on the Indian River Lagoon.
This facility features moorings constructed of high quality steel helix anchors coupled with Helmken "StormSoft" upline/buoy systems designed to safely accommodate vessels up to 50 feet.
- Restrooms & shower facilities
- Laundry facilities (washers & dryers only accept quarters; cost is $1.50/washer load $2.00/dryer load)
- Dedicated mooring field dinghy dock
- Vehicle parking
- Weekly pump out service
- Trash receptacles & recycling available
- Boat ramp access
- Free Wi-Fi (available at mooring facility - network name is "mcpublic" or "jbmooring")
The facility accepts transient and long-term moorage customers, and only accepts seaworthy vessels, properly titled and registered, in full compliance with federal, state and local maritime laws and regulations.