Martin County processes its procurement transactions through the DemandStar electronic procurement system. Vendors must register on the DemandStar website to be notified of upcoming bid opportunities.
DemandStar provides vendors with:
- Notification of bid, proposal, and quote solicitations
- Access to project detail information
- Access to key documents via electronic download
- Access to Planholders Lists
- Access to contract award information
- Ability to submit bid and quote responses online
Florida Law, Section 112.313(3) and 7, Fla. Stat., prohibits an advisory board member from doing business with the County.
To register for your free notification service of purchase solicitations issued by Martin County through DemandStar, you must register as a vendor on the DemandStar website. Once registered, search for agency name "Martin County Purchasing" to view any current bid opportunities. If you have any additional questions, please select the "Submit a Request for Help or Information" button below to submit an inquiry.