Renovation from May 1 to 27
While the Hoke Library is closed for renovations, we are providing the following services from the lobby.
- Holds pick-up and book drops
- Express (15 minute) computer access with printing
- Copying and scanning
- Wi-Fi access from parking lot and outside benches
Services have been relocated to partner organizations.
- House of Hope – Jensen Beach Service Center, located on Jensen Beach Blvd, has an Enrichment Center with computers and free printing
- FedEx Office Print and Ship Center, located in front of the Treasure Coast Mall, provides free Wi-Fi and fee-based copy and print services
Events and programs are at our partner locations too.
Kid/Teen Events scheduled at Langford Park
- Storytime on Tuesday, May 9th and 23rd at 10:30am at the Vince Bocchino Community Center
- Toddle Pop on Saturday, May 6th and 20th at 10:30am at the Log Cabin Senior Center
- Family Place Field Trip at 360 Gymnastics on Friday, May 5th
- Play Along with Mr. Brian on Thursday, May 18th at 4:30pm at the Log Cabin Senior Center
- Teen STEAM Night on Thursday, May 25th at 6:30pm at the Log Cabin Senior Center
Adult Events scheduled at Langford Park
- Yoga on Friday, May 26th – 3:30-5:00pm at the Log Cabin Senior Center
Adult Events scheduled at the House of Hope's Jensen Beach Enrichment Center
- Library Book Club Discussion on Friday, May 19th at 2:00pm
Widespread community interest motivated Jensen Beach residents to raise funds for the creation of a neighborhood library. The closed U.S. Post Office on Riccou Terrace provided an excellent location and the Jensen Beach Library was opened in 1989. The increase in population and demands on the library made the residents realize that a larger facility was needed. A new site was selected and the library was designed as a one story 10,000 square foot building that is graced with high ceilings.
The Hoke family, generous with their time and gifts, contributed a substantial donation for the library. To honor their generosity, the Hoke Library opened in 2002. The Garden Club of Jensen Beach also donated their expertise and talents for the creation of a butterfly garden on library grounds. Local artist Ed Fisher contributed an original acrylic painting, Savannah's Clan, which reflects the tropical beach community.
Jensen Beach, Florida 34957