Cards are free to residents, property owners, and business owners of Martin County. All that is required to obtain a library card is proof of residency such as a driver's license with a local address, voter's registration card, Florida state identification card, or a Martin County tax bill.
Complete the "Apply for a Library Card" form to receive your card number in an email so you can use our online services while the physical card is in the mail. Every three years, we will confirm your residency and update your contact information.
- Classic card for residents: Select Apply for a Library Card; or visit your local library with proof of residency.
- Classic card for non-residents: Review the fees below and select Apply for a Library Card; or visit your local library.
- One year: $50
- 6 Months: $30
- 3 Months: $20
- idea lab card: Review Equipment Borrowing Agreement and select Apply for a Library Card; or visit your local library.
- Educators' card: Select Apply for a Library Card; or visit your local library. Institutional identification required.
- Business card: Select Apply for a Library Card; all Treasure Coast businesses can request database access.
- SEFLIN OneCard: Requires registration at a participating Southeast Florida Library Information Network (SEFLIN) library including the Palm Beach County Library System and Florida Atlantic University; Select Apply for a Library Card.
Library cards provide access not only to the books, audiobooks, DVDs, and CDs shared throughout the Martin County Libraries, they also grant access to eBooks, millions of articles, books from libraries throughout Florida, and other reliable information online.