If you are looking for additional services or resources that are not provided through Martin County Human Services, please contact 211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast. Calls to 211 are free, confidential, and available 24/7.
211 Helpline provides information on available social services, community services and resources that include food assistance, medical clinics, foreclosure prevention, parenting info on developmental concerns and special needs, senior services that include free "Sunshine" daily calls, services for teens and more.
Ways to reach 211:
- Dial 2‐1‐1 or (561) 383‐1112 (24/7)
- Text your questions/concerns and zip code to 898211 (24/7)
- Chat online (10 a.m. ‐ 8 p.m.)
- Email your questions/concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org (which will be answered within one business day)
- Out of area can dial (561) 383‐1112 or (866) 882‐2991
- Se Habla Español & Nou Pale Kreyòle
View 211's Martin County Guide to Community Services: