June 16, 2020 at 12:48 PM
Emergency prescription assistance is available for low income residents.
- Original scripts only (No refills)
- Must be below 150% of the poverty level
- $200 maximum assistance limit
- Can only apply for assistance once every 12 months
- Must be an emergency reason for needing the medications
To apply online for prescription assistance, please complete the fillable application below. Once the application is completed, please email it to FinancialAssist@martin.fl.us. Applications will be reviewed and the applicant will be contacted regarding eligibility and next steps.
If you are unable to complete the application online, you may call our office at (772) 288-5785 to schedule an appointment and we will arrange for you to complete the application at our office located at 435 SE Flagler Avenue in Stuart.
For any additional questions, please select the "Submit a Request for Help or Information" button below to submit an inquiry online, or contact Martin County Human Services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at (772) 288-5785.