Emergency prescription assistance is available for low income residents.
- Must be a Martin County resident
- Must have an emergency need for assistance with the cost of new prescription(s) (program does not pay for refills)
- Prescription(s) must be for non-narcotics (program does not pay for narcotics)
- Applicant must prove they are below 150% of the federal poverty level
- $200 maximum assistance limit
- Qualified applicants can only receive assistance from this program once every 12 months
To apply online for prescription assistance, please complete the fillable application below. Once the application is completed, please email it to FinancialAssist@martin.fl.us. Applications will be reviewed and the applicant will be contacted regarding eligibility and next steps.
If you are unable to complete the application online, you may call our office at (772) 288-5785 to schedule an appointment and we will arrange for you to complete the application at our office located at 435 SE Flagler Avenue in Stuart.
For any additional questions, please select the "Submit a Request for Help or Information" button below to submit an inquiry online, or contact Martin County Human Services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at (772) 288-5785.