Martin County Library System meeting rooms are for library-sponsored or co-sponsored events and will be given preference for their use. However, when not used by the library, they will be available for the public to rent for activities of a civic, cultural, educational or business nature and the discussion of current issues.
Rental Fees for the Auditorium are $100 per hour, or $50 per hour for non-profit organizations and Community rooms are $50 per hour, or $25 per hour for non-profit organizations. Please see the Meeting Room Application for details. (Conference rooms are not available for rental at this time.)
Capacities in our large rooms will be at 20% due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Blake Library (Stuart): 50 people
- Peter & Julie Cummings Library (Palm City): 36 people
- Elisabeth Lahti Library (Indiantown): 25 people
- Hobe Sound Public Library: 30 people
- Hoke Library (Jensen Beach): 20 people
- Robert Morgade Library (South Stuart): 30 people
Select and complete the Library Meeting Room Application. Please select Help with Library Meeting Room Rentals if you need assistance.