The Martin County Library System provides access to two legal databases.
- Legal Information Reference Center: This database provides practical legal information for the layperson on many common legal topics, as well as many common personal legal forms.
- Access: This database is available 24/7 with your library card.
- Westlaw: Westlaw provides access to case law as well as statutes and regulations for both federal and state government. See below for more details.
- Access: Visit any Martin County Library location during open hours.
- COVID-19 Access: Contact Reference Services to receive instructions to access Westlaw Edge from home.