The Martin County Library System provides access to two legal databases.
- Legal Information Reference Center: This database provides practical legal information for the layperson on many common legal topics, as well as many common personal legal forms.
- Access: This database is available 24/7 with your library card.
- Westlaw: Westlaw provides access to case law as well as statutes and regulations for both federal and state government. See below for more details.
- Access: Visit any Martin County Library location during open hours.
Statutes and Codes
- U.S. Code Annotated
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Federal Register
- Federal Proposed & Enacted Legislation
- Federal Administrative Decisions & Guidance
- Annotated Florida Statutes
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Administrative Decisions & Guidance
- Federal Cases (F2d, F3d, Supreme Court cases)
- State Cases from all 50 States (Southeast Reporter, Southern Reporter, etc.)
- American Law Reports
- American Jurisprudence
- Corpus Juris Secundum
- Florida Jurisprudence
- Florida Practice series
- Law Reviews and Journals
- Federal Rules (Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence)
- Florida Rules (FL Rules of Civil Procedure, FL Rules of Criminal Procedure, etc.)
- Various Federal and Florida court forms