The Martin County Library System is excited to announce the author list for the 25th annual BookMania! festival on March 2, 2019 at the Jensen Beach High School Performing Arts Center.2875 NW Goldenrod Rd
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
Barnes & Noble booksellers will be in the school's Nutrition Center selling the authors books as well as children’s books that can be purchased and donated to the school book drive. Note that James Patterson will only sign books purchased from Barnes & Noble, there will be several titles available for purchase onsite in the Nutrition Center.
In addition to the Barnes & Noble cafe for snacks and coffee, hamburgers and hotdogs from the Martin County Sheriff's Office BBQ Grill Team will be available for cash-only at the event. Authors will participate in one of multiple panel discussions featuring prominent and emerging writers. Books can be found in our regular and Martin's Most Wanted collections:
- 8:45 a.m. Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Mystery & Detective
- 10:20 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. Suspense & Thriller
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Family & Women's Literature
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. James Patterson: The Chef
- This session will be broadcast Live on the Library's Facebook Page
- 2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Historical Fiction
This prestigious literary event is free and open to the general public. BookMania! is sponsored by The Library Foundation of Martin County, Inc.