The Martin County Library System is preparing for the 26th annual BookMania! festival on March 28, 2020 at the Jensen Beach High School Performing Arts Center.
2875 NW Goldenrod Road
Jensen Beach, Florida 34957
The 25th annual BookMania! festival was on March 2, 2019 and video recordings of each panel discussion are available on the Library's YouTube channel.
Barnes & Noble booksellers were in the school's Nutrition Center selling the authors books as well as children’s books or the school book drive. Note that James Patterson will only signed books purchased from Barnes & Noble, there were several titles available for purchase onsite in the Nutrition Center.
In addition to the Barnes & Noble cafe for snacks and coffee, hamburgers and hotdogs from the Martin County Sheriff's Office BBQ Grill Team were available for cash-only at the event. Authors participated in one of multiple panel discussions featuring prominent and emerging writers. Books can be found in our collection:
- 8:45 a.m. Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Mystery & Detective
- 10:20 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. Suspense & Thriller
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Family & Women's Literature
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. James Patterson: The Chef
- This session will be broadcast Live on the Library's Facebook Page
- 2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Historical Fiction
This prestigious literary event is free and open to the general public. BookMania! is sponsored by The Library Foundation of Martin County, Inc.