WE RISE UP Challenge
July is Park and Recreation month and we have a fun activity planned for the whole family! Martin County Parks and Recreation joins the National Recreation and Park Association initiative "We Rise Up for Parks and Recreation" and celebrates this month by highlighting the park and recreation professionals who faithfully serve their community all year long by building strong, healthy and resilient communities through the power of parks and recreation.
During the month of July, we CHALLENGE YOU to RISE UP and visit our parks! Participate in the We Rise Up challenge for a chance to win awesome prizes!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Take a visit to the following parks:
- Pendarvis Cove Park - 1000 SW Chapman Way in Palm City.
- Kiplinger Nature Preserve - 4181 S Kanner Highway in Stuart.
- Wojcieszack Park - 4733 SE Grouper Avenue in Port Salerno.
- Sailfish Sands Golf Course Pro Shop - 2000 SE St Lucie Blvd in Stuart.
- Indian RiverSide Park Splash Pad- 1707 NE Indian River Drive in Jensen Beach.
- Fred Ayres Memorial Playground - 3100 Hillman Drive in Jensen Beach.
- Seaside Cafe at Stuart Beach - 891 NE Ocean Boulevard in Stuart.
- Zeus Park - 12044 SE Zeus Court in Hobe Sound.
- Pat Mark Rio-Jensen Skate Park - 2151 NE Dixie Highway in Rio.
2. Find the We Rise Up Challenge poster at each park.
3. Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code, watch the short video, and discover the code word.
3. Once you've discovered (7 out of 9) code words, send us an email at email@example.com with the parks visited and the code word for each park, including at least one of your challenge photos, your name, and phone number.
One email entry per family/group, incomplete entries will not be considered.
You have until July 31st at 11:59 PM to submit your completed challenges!
For questions and more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help us make our Parks and Recreation Special Events bigger and better! We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available that will not only support our events but will put your business in the spot light in front of many Martin County residents and visitors.
To see the sponsorship packages we have available, including on-site sponsorships at Sailfish Splash Waterpark, please click the "Sponsor Opportunities" button. To reserve your sponsorship package, please download and fill out the form and mail it to:
Martin County Parks and Recreation
c/o Marketing Manager
2401 SE Monterey Road
Stuart, Florida 34996
MEDIA NOTICE: Attendees at Martin County events may be photographed, filmed, or otherwise recorded. Attendance at Martin County events constitutes consent for Martin County to edit, copy, exhibit, publish and distribute any such film, videotape, and photograph including any image, likeness, or sound of voice as recorded on audio or videotape for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without payment or consideration thereof, forever.