Boil Water - Water Main Break (Rio - NE Dixie Hwy to west of railroad track) Read moreFor Boil Water - Water Main Break (Rio - NE Dixie Hwy to west of railroad track)
Temporary Trail Closure Read moreFor Temporary Trail Closure

Parks and Recreation Vendors

  • Collage of different vendors at various events
Page Updated: 
May 20, 2021 at 12:55 PM

The goal of the Martin County Parks and Recreation Department is to make sure clients, event organizers and guests are working with the most reputable vendors possible. 

All vendors wishing to operate on Martin County property must be an approved vendor. Approved vendors may conduct business in the park when selected to participate by a permitted event or facility rental. Once approved, your business will be placed on the “Approved Vendor List,” which may be viewed online by all prospective clients looking to host events, weddings, parties and more at any Martin County Parks and Recreation facility.

Click the “Approved Vendor List” button on the left to view the current Approved Vendor List.

How to Apply

Complete the Vendor Application to begin your approval process to operate on county park property during a permitted activity. Submit your application, current business license (business tax receipt) and copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance naming “Martin County Board of County Commissioners” additionally insured, along with any other required state/local licenses for your business. Once you've submitted your application allow up to 2 weeks to process. At which time you will be contacted to pay a $50.00 annual vendor fee.

Applications expire one (1) year from approval date. Application fee of $50.00 due upon submittal and/or renewal.


Once the Vendor Application (PDF – “Vendor Application” button to the left) is completed, save the application to your desktop. Then select the "Submit Application" button on this page and attach the complete application, along with a copy of the current business license (business tax receipt), copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance, and any other state/local licenses.

Upon receipt of your Application and necessary documents, a staff member will reach out to you to discuss the annual vendor fee and request any additional documents, if needed. If a complete application is not submitted approval may be denied.


Submit by Mail:
Martin County Parks & Recreation
Attn: Special Events Approved Vendor Applications
2401 SE Monterey Road
Stuart, Florida, 34996


For questions or more information, click the “Contact Us” button, call (772) 288-5474 or email

Back to top