The U.S. Customs Facility at the Martin County Airport, Witham Field, processes international travelers arriving in Martin County via aircraft and marine vessels.
2001 SE Airport Road
Stuart, Florida, 34996
Hours of Operation:
Thursday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Procedures for Pilots:
- Taxi up to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility at Taxiway A2.
- Proceed to the customs processing area.
- Once the clearing process has been completed, proceed to the county customer service lobby to pay fees.
- After user fees have been paid, you will be directed back to your aircraft.
Procedures for Boaters:
- Obtain clearance through the CBP ROAM mobile app (helpful to enroll prior to leaving the US).
- If instructed to report in person, Mariners may enter the U.S. Customs facility through the landside lobby.
- Pay user fees at the county customer service lobby.
- After paying user fees, proceed to the customs processing window.
|Small Jet (<48' wing):||$300|
|Medium Jet (48'-57' wing):||$400|
|Large Jet (>57' wing):||$500|
After-Hour User Fee: $140/hour (Two-hour minimum plus regular user fees apply)
International Garbage Fee: $25 per aircraft/boat
Forms of Payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Debit card)
About the U.S. Customs Facility:
The U.S. Customs Facility at the Martin County Airport, Witham Field, is the first intermodal clearance facility of its kind built in Florida. This facility allows Martin County boaters, pilots, residents and visitors to conveniently clear U.S. Customs without having to travel to Fort Pierce or West Palm Beach. This project began in September of 2010 during the Airport Master Planning process with the Martin County Board of County Commissioners.
Funding for the project was provided through an 80/20 grant partnership with the Florida Department of Transportation Aviation (Multimodal) Division and the Airport Enterprise Fund. The facility is operated by U.S. Customs and Boarder Protection. As it is with Witham Field, user fees cover the cost of operations expenses.
To contact the U.S. Customs Facility at the Martin County Airport, please call (772) 210-0420.
For after-hour requests, please call (772) 210-0797.