Sailfish Splash Waterpark offers swimming classes that are tailored to the needs of each child, so that he or she can progress at a comfortable pace. Some children may advance more quickly or slowly, our instructors ensure that everyone receives the instruction they need.
Our certified swimming instructors conduct lessons in the waterpark’s 25-yard, temperature-controlled teaching and warm-up pool, with depths ranging from 3 ½ feet to 6 feet.
What to Expect
In the Learn-to-Swim program, parents or guardians of children up to 5 years of age are required to actively participate in their kids' swim lessons. This not only helps increase the child's comfort level in the water, but can help parents understand the process and practice skills with their children between classes.
Summer Swim Lesson Sessions
All sessions include eight 30-minute group classes Monday-Thursday during dates listed below.
Session 2: June 7 through June 17
Session 3: June 21 through July 1
Session 4: July 5 through July 15
- 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Parent and Child (3-5 years old):
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- $75.00 for eight 30-minute group classes.
- Each class has limited space; reserve your child's spot early.
How to Register
Registration begins Wednesday May 19, 2021. When registering please choose which session (Session 1, 2, 3 or 4) and time for either Parent and Toddler (6 months - 3 years old) or Parent and Child (3-5 years) that you would prefer. Classes do have limited spaces.
- To register by phone, please call (772) 320-3105 during operating hours from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and leave a message with your name, telephone number, and email address. A staff member contact you as soon as possible.
- To register in person, visit Sailfish Splash Waterpark on weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 931 SE Ruhnke Street, Stuart, Florida 34994.
- Or you may register online via the button below.