Sailfish Splash Waterpark offers swimming and water safety classes for all ages and skill levels. Certified swimming instructors conduct lessons in the water park’s 25-yard, temperature-controlled teaching and warm-up pool with depths ranging from 3 ½ feet to 6 feet.
Parents/guardians, who must accompany participants at all times, may observe the instruction from the shade of "funbrellas" on the deck or from the covered bleachers. Sailfish Splash Waterpark asks participants, parents, guardians, and spectators to note the following:
- Aside from parent and tot classes, parents and guardians are not permitted around the enclosed pool deck during lessons.
- Respect the activities of the instructors and other participants by remaining in the designated observation area.
- All classes are non-refundable and do not include provisions for make-ups.
- In the event of inclement weather, participants will learn about water safety.
Summer Swim Lessons Sessions:
Session 2: June 1 through June 11
Session 3: June 15 through June 25
Session 4: June 29 through July 11
Session 5: July 13 through July 23
Session 6: July 27 through August 6
- $75.00 for eight 30-minute group sessions.
- Each class has limited space; reserve your child's spot early.
How to register:
Registration begins Monday, April 6, 2020.
- To register by phone, please call (772) 320-3105 during operating hours from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and leave a message with your name, telephone number, and email address. A staff member contact you as soon as possible.
- To register in person, visit Sailfish Splash Waterpark on weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 931 SE Ruhnke Street, Stuart, Florida 34994.
- Or you may Register Online
What to Expect:
Our swimming classes for kids are tailored to the needs of each child, so that he or she can progress at a comfortable pace. And although some children may advance more quickly or slowly, our instructors ensure that everyone receives the instruction they need.
In the Learn-to-Swim program, parents or guardians of children up to 5 years of age will actively participate in their kids' swim lessons. This not only helps increase the child's comfort level in the water, but can help parents understand the process and practice skills with their children between classes.
What They Will Learn:
The Learn-to-Swim program focuses on building skills one step at a time. By giving them the opportunity to master one element before moving on to the next, our kids' swim classes make it easy to build confidence in the water.
During their swim lessons, children will spend time on the following six levels:
- Level 1 Parent and Tot: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn with their parents how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.
Special Thank You to Children's Services Council of Martin County for funding our swim lessons.
For more information, please call Sailfish Splash Waterpark at (772) 320-3100.
Sailfish Splash Waterpark
931 SE Ruhnke Street
Stuart, Florida, 34994