Martin County's Public Transit Service is committed to ensuring that no person is discriminated against on the basis of race, color or national origin. All Martin County buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts and bike racks. For Route Planning please call Customer Service at (772) 463-2860, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fixed route service full fare: $1.50 per boarding.
- Fixed route service half-fare: $0.75 per boarding.
- Half-fare is offered on the fixed routes ONLY and is $0.75 per boarding to the following: senior passengers (age 65+) with proof of ID (valid driver's license or Florida State ID card), passengers with disabilities and passengers with Medicare card and ID.
- 20/4/20 = Twenty Fixed Route Boardings for $20.00.
- All day passes available for fixed routes for $3.00.
- Commuter Express Route: $2.00 per boarding
- Express Gold Pass: $20.00 for 10 boardings (Express Route Only)
Passes are available for purchase from drivers on fixed route buses with cash only.
- Passes do have an expiration date.
- Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced.
- Unused trips will not be refunded *Drivers cannot make change.
Martin County offers three fixed-route bus routes with connectivity to St. Lucie County and a Commuter Express Route that offers connectivity to Palm Beach County via The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens. These routes provide commuters access to work, school, shopping, medical facilities, and recreational areas.
Martin County Public Transit operates Monday through Friday with the exception of six holidays.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
*On those occasions when a holiday falls on a Saturday, there will be no service on the Friday before the holiday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, there will be no service on the Monday following the holiday.