Use Your Library Card as a Local Attractions Pass in September!
Celebrate National Library Card Sign-up Month in September (restrictions apply) with free admission into local attractions by simply showing your Martin County library card! Throughout the month of September, your library card will grant up to a family of four (4) free access to the Elliott Museum, as well as the Florida Oceanographic Society and the Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast (on Fridays only). Please call ahead for availability.
- Elliott Museum / Gilbert's House of Refuge: (772) 225-1961
- Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast (Fridays only; excludes September 2): (772) 225-7575
- Florida Oceanographic Society (Fridays only; excludes September 23): (772) 225-0505
Reserving Passes Year-Round
Passes to local attractions and museums can also be reserved by library cardholders year-round through the Martin County library catalog. Passes sponsored by the Friends of the Martin County Library System, Inc. include:
- Elliott Museum / Gilbert's House of Refuge,
- Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast, and
- Florida Oceanographic Society Coastal Center
View the links below to apply for a free Martin County library card, or access the library catalog to reserve passes.