TEEN ADVISORY BOARD
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of Martin County middle school and high school students who discuss and plan teen events and activities as well as local and national fundraisers all while having fun!
The TAB hosts "Xtreme Teen" events, which are safe, supervised and FREE for all middle school and high school students in Martin County and are funded through the Children's Services Council of Martin County.
Events include a Back to School Bash, Bowling and Trivia Night, Dodgeball Tournament and more!
Event information is posted on the Martin County Parks and Recreation Facebook page as well as on the County events calendar. For more information, please select the "Contact Us" button or call (772) 320-3078.
When do we meet?
Every other Monday from 6 to 7 p.m. (during the school year only) at the Martin County Administration Building in the Growth Management Conference Room located at 2401 SE Monterey Road in Stuart.
Other benefits include:
- Volunteer hours for every meeting and Xtreme teen event
- Beneficial addition to your college/work resume
- Build knowledge in variety of professions
- FREE admission to all programs and events, as well as the first spots for special field trips
- And leadership opportunity to let your voice be heard