Sailfish Splash Waterpark Loves Summer Camps!
Centrally located in Stuart, about 25 minutes north of Jupiter and about 40 minutes south of Fort Pierce, Sailfish Splash Waterpark features two four-story water slides, a 1,000-foot lazy river, an interactive splash playground, and an Olympic-class competitive swim venue, unmatched between Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale.
Schedule your camp visit:
Download and complete the Summer Camp Reservation Request Form and send it to us via the "Contact Us" button on this page. Attach the request form prior to submitting. Please, don't forget to provide the following information:
- Desired dates
- Numbers of children and adults in group
- 1 (free) chaperone per every 10 campers is required. To make it a safe and fun day for everyone, chaperones are to be in the water and within arm's reach of their campers at all time.
- Please, provide a copy of your tax exemption certificate if your group is tax exempt.
- Children will be directed where to store their belongings.
- Children may not bring food into the park however; picnic areas will be designated outside the park for campers
- Camp bag lunch available for pre-purchase $6.99
- Camps may arrive at 10 a.m. to check-in and receive wristbands. After receiving wristbands, they may enter and go to the bleachers ONLY for safety talk.
- Access to the waterpark starts at 10:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to further assist you in your summer camp reservation process.
Sailfish Splash Waterpark
931 SE Ruhnke Street
Stuart, Florida, 34994