Maintained and operated by the Parks & Recreation department, Phipps Park Campground sits along the Okeechobee Waterway and is a 55-acre conservation and campground area. Phipps Park has traditional campsites with picnic tables and fire rings as well as 18 RV sites with electric, water and a dump station. Phipps Park Campground provides great opportunity to enjoy fresh and/or saltwater fishing and is open year round. Campers also appreciate the water-front view that many of our sites provide.
There is a 90-Day Limit RV Camping and 30-Day Limit Tent Camping per County Fiscal Year (October 1 - September 30).
The campground has limited water/electric hook ups available upon reservation. The front gate opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 7:30 p.m. Campers are provided a gate code to enter and exit the park after hours.
To book reservations at Phipps Park Campground, please call (772) 221-1418.
Per Night Rates:
- Sites with electric: Resident $20.00 plus tax
- Sites with electric: Non-Resident $25.00 plus tax
- Primitive sites: Resident $15.20 plus tax
- Primitive sites: Non-Resident $19.00 plus tax
Acceptable proof of Martin County Residence:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Martin County Land Tax Receipts
Refunds for Phipps Park:
Cancellations/date transfers or refunds must be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the reserved date. The prevailing administrative fee will be applied to all refund or transfer requests. 30 days cancellation notice is required for long term reservations on electrical sites or:
- A $100 cancellation fee will be applied to the refund request for electric campsites that have been paid for with reservation dates lasting between 15- 29 days.
- A $300 cancellation fee will be applied to the refund request for electric campsites that have been paid for with reservation dates that are 30 days or greater.
- No refunds or transfers will be granted for cancellations or transfer made less than 14 days in advance.
For further questions regarding Phipps Park Campground, please select the "Contact Us" button to submit an inquiry, or call the campground at (772) 287-6565.
*Please take proper precautions to secure your property/equipment as Phipps Park will not be responsible for thefts or damage.