Martin County processes its procurement transactions through the PublicPurchase electronic procurement system. Vendors must register with www.publicpurchase.com to be notified of upcoming bid opportunities. PublicPurchase provides vendors with:
- Notification of bid, proposal, and quote solicitations
- Access to project detail information
- Access to key documents via electronic download
- Access to Planholders Lists
- Access to contract award information
- Ability to submit bid and quote responses online
To register for your free notification service of purchase solicitations issued by Martin County through PublicPurchase, you must login and select the Free Registration option. If you have questions, or need technical assistance with the PublicPurpose website, click on "Chat" in the upper left corner on the PublicPurpose website.
Florida Law, Section 112.313(3) and 7, Fla. Stat., prohibits an advisory board member from doing business with the County.
Click on the PublicPurchase button below to register. If you have any other questions, please click the Request for Help or Information button.