Temporary Trail Closure Read moreFor Temporary Trail Closure

Report Trash Collection Concerns at Parks

Page Updated: 
June 16, 2021 at 03:02 PM

Please report trash cans that are at capacity at County parks.


To report trash collection concerns at County parks, select the "Request for Help or Information" button below.

Please be sure to indicate the park by name or location.

Back to top