To schedule a building inspection, please select the "Online Permit System" button below to access our Accela Citizen Access portal, then log in. You must register and have an Accela Citizen Access login in order to schedule a building inspection.
How to Schedule a Building Inspection:
- Select the "Online Permit System" button below, and log in.
- Then, click on "Building," then "Schedule an Inspection."
- Locate the record you want to schedule an inspection for in the Records list or by searching for the record number under General Search.
- If the inspection you are wanting to schedule is listed in Upcoming Inspections and is Pending, click Action, Schedule.
- If the inspection you want to schedule is not in the Upcoming Inspections as Pending, you will need to click "Schedule or Request and Inspection," and pick from the available inspection types and click Continue.
- Pick the day you want the inspection scheduled for, click All Day, then Continue.
- Verify that the location and contact information is correct, and if so, click Continue.
- You can add any additional notes you feel are needed and then click Finish.
- Your inspection will now show in the Upcoming Inspections as Scheduled.