Road Opening Permit Application

In order to convert a private road to a County/public road, it is required to be built to county standards first.


Click on the Road Opening Permit Application, complete the form, then attach it via the Request for Help button.

Road Opening Permit Application

Martin County is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. To report an ADA accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the County ADA Coordinator (772) 320-3131, Florida Relay 711, or complete our Accessibility Feedback Form. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.

Back to top