User Alerts

New Water and Sewer Service

Martin County Utilities provides water and sewer service in unincorporated areas of Martin County.


To set up new water and/or sewer service, please call Customer Service at (772) 221-1434. Your address, phone number, driver's license number or tax ID number, or an account number from an existing account may be requested for identification. A deposit may also be required. If this is for a location that has never had service, an application must be completed and the required fees paid. For questions or more information, click the Request for Help or Information button to submit an inquiry.

New Water Meter
3473 SE Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34994

Accessibility Statement

Martin County is committed to ensuring website accessibility for people with disabilities. To report an ADA accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the County ADA Coordinator (772) 320-3131, Florida Relay 711, or complete our Accessibility Feedback Form. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.

Back to top