The Martin County Senior Games is an annual sporting event open to persons ages 50 and up. Participants get a chance to compete in 13 different sporting events in five-year age increment brackets. The sporting events take place at various locations in Martin County but are open to participants from all over Florida.
The Senior Games also serves as a sanctioned qualifier for the Florida Senior Games State Championships. Athletes that finish in the top 5 of their age group are eligible to enter the state championships.
The Senior Games reflects Martin County’s Parks and Recreation Department’s goal to provide quality recreational opportunities for all ages. This event promotes physical and social wellness and encourages the senior community to get active and stay fit for life.
2021 Senior Games
The 31st Annual Senior Games will take place October 23 – 31, 2021, and will include activities such as pickleball, tennis, swimming, basketball shooting, bowling, cycling, track & field, and golf.
- Bowling – Jensen Beach Bowl, Jensen Beach - 12 p.m.
- Track & Field - Jensen Beach High School, Jensen Beach
- Track Events at 9 a.m. / Field Events at 11 a.m.
- Table Tennis - Kings Isle, Port St. Lucie - 9 a.m. - CANCELLED
- Swimming - Sailfish Splash Water Park, Stuart - 9 a.m.
- Basketball Shooting - YMCA Gym, Stuart - 6 p.m.
- Pickleball - Singles - Halpatiokee Park, Stuart – 8 a.m.
- Tennis - Singles – North River Shores Tennis Club, Stuart – TBD
- Golf – Martin County Golf Course, Stuart - 9 a.m.
- Pickleball - Doubles – Halpatiokee Park, Stuart - 8 a.m.
- Tennis - Doubles - North River Shores Tennis Club, Stuart - TBD
- Pickleball – Mixed Doubles – Halpatiokee Park, Stuart - 9 a.m.
- Tennis - Mixed Doubles - North River Shores Tennis Club, Stuart – TBD
- 5 & 10K Cycling Time Trials - Citrus Grove Elementary School, Palm City - 8 a.m.
Martin County Parks and Recreation is seeking volunteers to help with the 2021 Senior Games. A variety of sports games from swimming, bowling, track and field, tennis, basketball, etc. take place throughout the county to help qualify for the State Senior Games.
The volunteer position consists in helping with a variety of sports including keeping score, timers for swimming, assisting with registration forms, helping with our vendor booths, and helping set up and breakdown activities within each sport.
HOW TO APPLY:
The registration period for this volunteer opportunity will begin on Monday, September 13, 2021 and will end on Friday, October 22, 2021. Please visit our parks and recreation volunteer opportunities page below, then select the Volunteer Application to register as a volunteer for the 2021 Senior Games.
We offer different levels of sponsorship opportunities for businesses looking to reach the 50+ community. For more info on the games and sponsorship opportunities, email us at email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!