Pickleball in Martin County

  • Pickleball game with men
  • Pickleball game with women
  • Pickleball game with men
  • Pickleball Courts

Pickleball is becoming a fan favorite across Martin County! With a smaller size court than a tennis court, players use paddles and wiffle balls to play a “doubles match” and hit the wiffle ball back and forth across the court.

Where to Play:

Courts are available for all on a first come, first served basis unless a league or organized game is in session. The parks listed below have the following number of pickleball courts:

  • 4 courts available at Langford Park located at 2369 NE Dixie Hwy in Jensen Beach
  • 14 courts available at Halpatiokee Regional Park located at 8303 SW Lost River Road in Stuart
  • 2 courts available at Countyline Community Center located at 18530 SE County Line Road in Hobe Sound
  • 4 courts available at Doc Myers Park located at 10000 Old Dixie Hwy in Hobe Sound
  • 1 court available at Post Family Park located at 15700 SW Warfield Blvd in Indiantown

Formal League:

Treasure Coast Pickleball League
For more information and to sign-up, select the "Register for Pickleball" button. 

Informal League:

Sailfish Pickleball Group
Location: Halpatiokee Park
Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
Times: Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
For more information and to sign-up, call 336-687-6364.

Martin County Pickleball Championships:

The 3rd annual event will take place in March 2019. In the past, anyone could participate in women’s doubles, men’s doubles, senior 65+ men’s doubles, senior 65+ women’s doubles and mixed doubles tournaments at Halpatiokee Park in Stuart. Stay tuned for details in the future.