Looking to try one of the most popular sports today? Pickleball is becoming a fan favorite across Martin County! With a smaller size court than a tennis court, players use paddles and wiffle balls to play a “doubles match” and hit the wiffle ball back and forth across the court.
Where to Play: Courts are available for all on a first come, first served basis unless a league or organized game is in session. The parks listed below have the following number of pickleball courts:
- Langford Park located at 2369 NE Dixie Hwy in Jensen Beach: 4 courts
- Halpatiokee Regional Park located at 8303 SW Lost River Road in Stuart: 14 courts
- Countyline Community Center located at 18530 SE County Line Road in Hobe Sound: 2 courts
- Doc Myers Park located at 10000 Old Dixie Hwy in Hobe Sound: 4 courts
- Post Family Park located at 15700 SW Warfield Blvd in Indiantown: 1 court
Treasure Coast Pickleball League
For more information and to sign-up, select the 'Register for Pickleball' button.
Sailfish Pickleball Group
Location: Halpatiokee Park
Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
Times: Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
For more information and to sign-up, call (336) 687-6364.
Martin County Pickleball Championships
Don’t miss out on this 2nd annual event on March 24 and 25, 2018! Anyone can participate in women’s doubles, men’s doubles, senior 65+ men’s doubles, senior 65+ women’s doubles and mixed doubles tournaments at Halpatiokee Park in Stuart. The entry fee is $40 or $50 for two events and includes t-shirt, lunch, awards and tournament. For more information, to sign-up as a team or as an individual and to find a doubles partner, select the 'Pickleball Tournament' button.