Looking to try one of the most popular sports today? Pickleball is becoming a fan favorite across Martin County! With a smaller size court than a tennis court, players use paddles and wiffle balls to play a “doubles match” and hit the wiffle ball back and forth across the court.
Where to Play: Courts are available for all on a first come, first served basis unless a league or organized game is in session. The parks listed below have the following number of pickleball courts:
- Langford Park located at 2369 NE Dixie Hwy in Jensen Beach: 4 courts
- Halpatiokee Regional Park located at 8303 SW Lost River Road in Stuart: 14 courts
- Countyline Community Center located at 18530 SE County Line Road in Hobe Sound: 2 courts
- Doc Myers Park located at 10000 Old Dixie Hwy in Hobe Sound: 4 courts
- Post Family Park located at 15700 SW Warfield Blvd in Indiantown: 1 court
Treasure Coast Pickleball League
For more information and to sign-up, select the "Register for Pickleball" button.
Sailfish Pickleball Group
Location: Halpatiokee Park
Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
Times: Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
For more information and to sign-up, call (336) 687-6364.
Martin County Pickleball Championships
The 3rd annual event will take place in March 2019. Stay tuned for details in the future! In the past, anyone could participate in women’s doubles, men’s doubles, senior 65+ men’s doubles, senior 65+ women’s doubles and mixed doubles tournaments at Halpatiokee Park in Stuart.