Select a language:

Above Header

Report a Drainage Complaint

Report a drainage issue in a county-maintained drainage system. This could include blockages, flooding, slow moving or standing water, or depression near drainage structures.  


To report a drainage issue concerning county maintained property (swales/culverts), please select the "Submit a Request Help or Information" button below to submit your report. Please include the address and/or location of the drainage issue.

  • For drainage issues on City of Stuart roadways, please contact the City of Stuart at (772) 288-1292.
  • For drainage issues on Florida Department of Transportation (State) maintained roadways, please contact FDOT Ft. Pierce at (772) 465-7396.
  • For drainage issues in private subdivisions, please contact your HOA/POA or property manager.