Renovations coming to Martin County Golf Course
In January 2020, Martin County Golf Course will begin the first phase of its renovations and construction of a new world-class golf course featuring high-tech hitting bays, practice facilities, a "reversible 9-hole short course," which can be played clockwise and counter clockwise on specific days, and a championship 18-hole course.
Features will include:
- A new 13-acre driving range with low level lights for evening play in our climate-controlled hitting bays with ball-tracing technology.
- Short game area to improve chipping skills.
- A 8,000 square feet TifEagle practice putting green.
- TifEagle greens and TifTuf fairways.
- Regulation distance holes which include forward tees for kids, seniors and beginners.
- Environmental features which include reduced irrigation and use of native plants.
The second phase of the project will include a new clubhouse with golf entertainment and a new parking lot. The Florida vernacular clubhouse design will include:
- A full service indoor seating, dining and bar experience
- An event room overlooking the driving range
- 20 full-service, climate-controlled hitting bays, equipped with ball-tracing technology and games
We are certain that this state-of-the-art facility will inspire and engage golfers and non-golfers of all ages to experience golf in the perfect way.