Library Availability during COVID-19
Partially reopening for grab-and-go services, the Library is providing computer access, printing and copying, reference services, and item pick-up.
- Blake Library reopened on Monday, July 6
- Elisabeth Lahti Library in Indiantown reopened on Wednesday, September 9
- Hobe Sound Public Library reopened on Tuesday, September 1
- Hoke Library in Jensen Beach will partially reopen on Friday, September 4
- Peter & Julie Cummings Library reopened on Tuesday, August 11
- Robert Morgade Library reopened on Tuesday, August 11
For the health and safety of all visitors, face coverings are required and a limited number of patrons will be admitted at a time to allow for 6-foot social distancing. View current library hours.
While the library will close mid-day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. for cleaning, hold pick-up will still be available.The library is quarantining items and asks that all returns are put into the outside book drops.
Providing a Safe Environment
- Face-coverings are required
- Temperature checks are available upon request
- Six-foot distancing markers
- Hold pick-up
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Computer keyboard covers
- Midday closure for cleaning
- Online payments
- Increased airflow