All branches of the Martin County Library System are closed to the public. In addition, all events, programs, and classes will be cancelled.
All material due dates have been extended to June 16, 2020 and no fines will accrue. Although our buildings are closed we will still be honoring holds at all library locations except the Robert Morgade Library.
You can pick up your hold by going up to the front entrance with your library card and a staff member will retrieve it for you. If you have additional questions, staff is available at (772) 288-5702 x5.
While libraries are closed, the following services will be provided:
- Hold pick-up at each location (during normal library hours)
- From May 5, the Robert Morgade Library is closed for hold pick-up
- Unless otherwise requested, these holds will be available for pick-up at the Blake Library in Stuart: (772) 288-5702 x5
- Receive item returns in outside book drops
- Email and telephone reference (during normal library hours)
- Online classes through Lynda.com (24 hours a day/7 days a week)
- Downloadable eBooks and eAudio (24 hours a day/7 days a week)
Please hold onto any donations until we're able to accept them safely.