Lend a Hand Program

Emergency financial help is available for citizens who need assistance with their electric bill, water bill and rental assistance.


For more information, Submit a Request for Help or Information.

Lend a Hand Program
435 SE Flagler Avenue
Stuart, FL 34994
(772) 288-5434

Martin County is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please complete our Accessibility Feedback Form. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.

Back to top