A Selection Committee will meet to discuss submittals received in response to a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Community Transportation Coordinator (Re-bid). The Committee will meet for approximately 1 hour in the John F. and Rita M. Armstrong Wing of the Blake Library, 2351 SE Monterey Road, Stuart, Florida.
Calendar of Events
Welcome to the public meeting and events calendar for Martin County. The default view includes all events and meetings. Use the filter options to view only events scheduled for your chosen filter selections. If you find an event or meeting of interest, you also have the option to select the "Add to Calendar" link to save this meeting to your personal calendar, or you can share an event on Facebook or Twitter.
To view the agendas for any of the meeting dates listed, you will need to go to the Agenda Search.
Historic Preservation Board Meeting
Historic Preservation Board
1. Recognize archaeological geo-environmental zones as identified on an Archaeological Survey of Martin County.
2. Designate historic sites and districts pursuant to Section 4.584.
3. Approve historical markers and issue certificates of designation.
4. Establish procedures for the issuance of certificates of appropriateness and certificates to dig.
5. Recommend zoning and building code amendments to the proper authorities.
6. Promote an awareness of the benefits of historic preservation and its benefits to the community.
7. Perform periodic updates to the historic archaeological survey.
8. Perform periodic updates to the architectural survey.
9. Record and maintain records of the HPB’s actions and decisions.
10. Provide an annual report to the Board of County Commissioners.
11. Review, develop, and recommend ordinances to the Board of County Commissioners that promote the preservation and rehabilitation of historic resources.
12. Seek out worthy projects for matching grants in aid from sources which have as their purpose the preservation for public benefit...
4:00 pm Blake Library Add to Calendar
Old Palm City Neighborhood Advisory Committee Meeting
Each Neighborhood Advisory Committee (NAC) shall assist in the preparation of the required community redevelopment plan for its particular designated community redevelopment area. The Committee shall follow the procedures of the adopted small area planning process. The completed Community Redevelopment Plan shall be presented to the Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) for review and approval prior to presentation to the Board. The final Community Redevelopment Plan shall be adopted by the Board. In addition to providing advice and recommendations to the Community Redevelopment Agency on the implementation of an adopted Community Redevelopment Plan, each Committee shall work towards consensus to provide advice and recommendations to the Community Redevelopment Agency, to the extent permitted by the development review process, grant deadlines, or other similar time constraints, regarding the following: Proposed amendments and modifications to a Community Redevelopment Plan, Development applications within its Community Redevelopment Area that are classified as major applications under the provisions of the Martin County Land Development Regulations, the prioritization of...
6:00 pm Blake Library Add to Calendar