2019 A.A.R.P. Tax Preparation Service Schedule
AARP Foundation Tax Aide volunteers will once again be providing tax preparation services beginning February 1, 2019 at four Martin County Library System sites:
- Hoke Library in Jensen Beach
- Peter & Julie Cummings Library in Palm City
- Blake Library in Stuart
- Robert Morgade Library in Port Salerno
Tax preparation services are provided at no cost on a first come/first served basis. Volunteers are trained and certified by the IRS to prepare a range of individual income tax returns; however there are some situations that are outside the scope of the program.
For tax preparation please bring:
- Your Social Security card and photo ID along with cards for any dependents.
- All 2018 tax documents (W-2's; 1099's; SSA's; interest and dividend statements) along with last year's tax return
- Any expense documents to support deductions (medical; charity; taxes and mortgage amounts)
- If you purchased medical coverage through the Marketplace, bring form 1095-A. IRS
The AARP Tax Aide program is a joint venture with the AARP Foundation...