The Martin County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) is excited to announce the release of its newly redesigned website for Martin County government. The updated design is based on feedback received from the community and staff following the initial launch of the website in November 2015.
The project goals were to present a simplified, visually-appealing look featuring engaging imagery, while better organizing the homepage to highlight some of our most popular services and departments. Additionally, Martin County has worked to incorporate this public feedback while also meeting a high level of compliance standards and accessibility requirements.
In addition to the new design, previous improvements made to the website include enhancements to the search functionality, creation of a staff directory and a more simplified presentation on various pages to better serve our residents and web users.
Features of the new design include:
- Bold images and a bright color palate representing the beauty of Martin County;
- Prominent buttons providing quicker accessibility to popular services and departments;
- Integration with the County’s social media channels, helping residents stay connected and engaged with county communications, news and events;
- A focused Search bar allowing users to find information on services, programs and facilities;
- And an update to the mobile responsive design.
We encourage residents and to continue to provide us with website feedback or inquiries by clicking the “Feedback” link located at the top of the website, or by clicking the “Questions?” link located at the bottom of the website.