Request to Remove Blue-Green Algae

When you submit a request to have blue-green algae removed from waterway it will be sent to the County's contractor.  The contractor may contact you if they need to access waterway from private property.  When algae is removed, the request will be updated as complete and closed.


To make a request to have the Blue-green Algae removed from waterway please select the "Submit a Request Help or Information" button below. Please include the address and/or location of the Blue-green algae and your contact information.

Martin County is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please complete our Accessibility Feedback Form. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.

Back to top